May: National Photograph Month

May 30 is National
Water a Flower Day.
Yes, it really is.  And in honor of National Photograph Month, I'd like to share my favorite source for free stock photos for this blog.  (I'm also running a special on web copy for photographers, but I'm not going to pimp that here...)

My favorite photos come from RGBStock.com - and the provider whose photos I use most is a lady named Lusi.  I genuinely appreciate all her work and hope you'll go look through her gallery.  Leave a few comments on her photos when you find out how fantastic they are.

May is also National Blood Pressure Month, National Hamburger Month and National Salad Month (fitting that it's all three, yes?) - so what kind of fun sales can you conjure up to snag some extra biz before summer break hits?

Special Days in May

May 1: Save the Rhino Day

May 3: Lumpy Rug Day

May 6: Military Spouses Day and International Tuba Day (how lucky are we?!)

May 13: The first Friday the 13th of the year

May 16: National Sea Monkey Day (I love Sea Monkeys... but then, who doesn't?)

May 21: Armed Forces Day

May 25: National Tap Dance Day

May 31: National Macaroon Day

May is going to be a great month for me, too - I'll have my own special holiday somewhere in there.

How are you going to help your freelance writing clients during the month of May?


Image courtesy of Lusi at RGBStock.com (of course)!

Share



Follow me on Twitter, join me on Facebook or subscribe to this blog via e-mail.

© Angie Papple Johnston 2011.

Don't steal from me or I'll come getcha. Really... I've got that kind of time.