Oops of the Day: Poor Dog Owners!

It's always interesting to see where your site's traffic comes from.

When I'm checking this blog's stats, I always look to see which search phrases are bringing the most traffic.

Here's what I found a few minutes ago:




Three people came to my site this afternoon because I wrote, "Your dog ate my begonias!" in this post.  Unfortunately for the searchers, I don't have relevant, helpful content for them... but it does go to show that a little PageRank (even just a little) helps your site get recognized by the Google Bot.

Do you have any accidental keywords that have brought traffic your way?

Follow me on Twitter, join me on Facebook or subscribe to this blog via e-mail.

© Angie Papple Johnston, 2010; if you are reading this anywhere but on FreeFreelanceWritingTips.Blogspot.com, it's stolen.

Creative Commons License

Freelance Writing Tips by Angie Papple Johnston is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Based on a work at freefreelancewritingtips.blogspot.com.