Find Freelance Writing Jobs


While it would be nice to have clients beating down your door every day, some days just aren't like that.

On those days, I do something I absolutely hate to do: try to find freelance writing jobs.

I figured some of you might find these sites helpful.  There are dozens more out there - but these are a start.  I subscribe to them all via RSS and they're there when I feel like browsing:

Freelance writing (blogging) jobs

Freelance writing jobs through Indeed.com

Freelance writing jobs through FreelanceJobOpenings.com

Sometimes there are garbage freelance writing "jobs," but now and again you'll find a gem.

Another quick tip - and don't tell anyone about this one... Do a Google search for "write for us" (in quotes, just like that).  That's always a pretty fruitful search.

Hope this helps!

Image courtesy of Stock.XCHNG

© Angie Papple Johnston, 2010; if you are reading this anywhere but on FreeFreelanceWritingTips.Blogspot.com or Gather, it's stolen.